• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 24.1 not saving the file on macOS 10.15.4

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Illustrator v: 24.1 10.15.4 on Mac os Catalina v: 10.15.4 and cannot save my file. I have tried every work round on the forum apart from closing the file. Closing the file means I lose all my work. Come on Adobe, it seems this is an ongoing issue. How can I fix it ASAP?

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the typical behavior of the app. We'll be happy to help here.

Does it happen with a specific file or all? Are you trying to save on local drive or network? Do you get any error message while saving the document? Are you able to use "Save As" functionality?

Do you have a printer connected?

All this information would help us understand the issue and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines