Highlighted

Illustrator 24.3 crashing upon launch MacOS 10.15.1

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to open Illustrator, a pop-up says "Error loading plugins," and lists tons of plugins. After I hit "OK" on that window, another pop-up shows up saying "The operation cannot complete because of an unknown error. [CANT]" And once that window goes away, another pops up for a brief second, saying that Illustrator is running in Safe Mode and that Plug-in: Workspaces.aip has been disabled.

Under the Troubleshooting Tips, it says that this plugin should be updated or uninstalled, but I can't figure out how to do that, as the directions in the Troubleshooting Tips don't lead to where they're supposed to lead on my computer.

I've researched this issue extensively, but can only find solutions for Windows computers. Can anyone help me to fix this on my Mac?

I've looked at the below link, but they didn't prove helpful for fixing it on my Mac.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/error-loading-plugins-while-launching-illustrator-2020-24...

Thanks so much!!!

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please follow the troubleshooting steps given on this help article to resolve this issue and let us know how it goes..

If this does not help, please use Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove the existing installation of the app and install again once done.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator 24.3 crashing upon launch MacOS 10.15.1

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to open Illustrator, a pop-up says "Error loading plugins," and lists tons of plugins. After I hit "OK" on that window, another pop-up shows up saying "The operation cannot complete because of an unknown error. [CANT]" And once that window goes away, another pops up for a brief second, saying that Illustrator is running in Safe Mode and that Plug-in: Workspaces.aip has been disabled.

Under the Troubleshooting Tips, it says that this plugin should be updated or uninstalled, but I can't figure out how to do that, as the directions in the Troubleshooting Tips don't lead to where they're supposed to lead on my computer.

I've researched this issue extensively, but can only find solutions for Windows computers. Can anyone help me to fix this on my Mac?

I've looked at the below link, but they didn't prove helpful for fixing it on my Mac.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/error-loading-plugins-while-launching-illustrator-2020-24...

Thanks so much!!!

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please follow the troubleshooting steps given on this help article to resolve this issue and let us know how it goes..

If this does not help, please use Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove the existing installation of the app and install again once done.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0