Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 25,0 bug

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I bought a new mac ( Mac OS Big Sur 11.3 )

I install illustrator 25,0 but it shutdown by itself when i work on projects and save to 99% and make a temporary files.

So I Upload to the version 25,2,2 but my pluggin SUMMA doesn't work with this version.

I need help ! I can't go back to the version 25,0 because it cause me major problem. And i need my SUMMA.

TOPICS
Bug , Print and publish , Scripting , Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Valorous Hero ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey I also bought a Mac M1/Silicon laptop for the purposes of seeing if my automations still work on it.
So far, I'm 50/50 on whether it's an overpriced piece of dead-weight or a state-of-the-art future-generation machinery.
Stuff that I am used to working is having a problem or works a bit differently and any fix from Apple involves an insane amount of machine-changing steps which start out with a note "Make sure to have your entire Mac backed up because this process will likely erase all.."
Based on this, I recommend to not get the brand-new Big Sur machines for automation and workflow purpose until 1 year passes and Apple will have (hopefully) resolved all the issues which have me currently with one foot out the door to return the useless brick to the Apple store from whence it came.
However, when it does work, it really works, so the working parts have my other foot back inside, thinking "calm down, surely Apple didn't make a completely useless machine and maybe it's got a few issues, but Apple are geniuses they will no doubt make it perfect with some updates, right, right?".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines