• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 25.2.3 will not load

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just today it decided to not open. I'm using MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 and it has been fine up until today. Tried several times, rebooted the computer - no avail. I just plain can't open it; it gets as far as "Initializing plug-ins SmartEditUI.aip" and freezes up. My CC app says I am up-to-date with the software. Any ideas? I'm running an illustration business and in the middle of a project and can't finish. Grateful for any suggestions, thank you. -Ben

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Thanks Bob. It decided to let me load just now, but I had to sign back in to CC; for some reason it had kicked me out. A similar issue happened yesterday with PhotoShop (22.4.1), a reboot of my computer seemed to fix it and it's working again today. Weird; it's inconsistently quirky. At least it's running now but I have no idea what gremlins are at play here so not sure what to do next time either one freezes up. Just checking in to see if this is a common problem or just my own. Thanks guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Illustrator forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bob. It decided to let me load just now, but I had to sign back in to CC; for some reason it had kicked me out. A similar issue happened yesterday with PhotoShop (22.4.1), a reboot of my computer seemed to fix it and it's working again today. Weird; it's inconsistently quirky. At least it's running now but I have no idea what gremlins are at play here so not sure what to do next time either one freezes up. Just checking in to see if this is a common problem or just my own. Thanks guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're glad to hear that after some basic troubleshooting, apps are working fine now. If you have such issues in the future, please try the suggestions given on this community post.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines