Highlighted

Illustrator 25 2021- Problems with plug in software

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently got the Illustrator 2021 update . I use a plug in software called Silhoutte Connect from Graphtec. This is used to work a cutting machine for papercrafts. I came to use it through my 2021 Illustrator and the plug in is not visible through new Illustrator. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plug in software but still no joy. Does anyone have and ideas?

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator 25 2021- Problems with plug in software

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently got the Illustrator 2021 update . I use a plug in software called Silhoutte Connect from Graphtec. This is used to work a cutting machine for papercrafts. I came to use it through my 2021 Illustrator and the plug in is not visible through new Illustrator. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plug in software but still no joy. Does anyone have and ideas?

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the plugin been updated to work with CC2021? This page only lists versions up to 2018:

https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/faq/solution/silhouette-connect-plug-in-overview

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that is the issue- Graphtec can't keep up with Adobe . I have now unistalled Illustrator 2021 and gone back to 2020 version and the Connect soiftware is working again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Resources