• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 25 uses New Document Profiles from Illustrator24

Participant ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed when amending the profile documents in Illustrator 25 that it did not have any effect until I saved it to the folder under Illustrator 24 on my Mac. Why would that be? I also have a Library folder called Illustrator 23. Are both 23 and 24 still used for something when you run version 25?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roger,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, I did not get your query completely. Could you please share a few more details? Are you trying to import the settings and presets from previous versions? 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I was experimenting with getting an other font etc in the profile document to get every new file to have those settings from scratch and I noticed that it did not work when I saved it, replacing the deafult profile document, in the folder under Illustrator 25, but when I tried to move the files to the folder under Illustrator 24, it was picked up when creating a new document in Illustrator 25 and the new document had the new settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines