Highlighted

Illustrator and the surface book 2

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am just getting into illustrator and I've been using it on my laptop just using the pen tool.

I have a surface book 2 and I have a pen so I just need to set it up so that I can use my pen to sketch rather than the one tool.

Does anyone know how to do this?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator and the surface book 2

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am just getting into illustrator and I've been using it on my laptop just using the pen tool.

I have a surface book 2 and I have a pen so I just need to set it up so that I can use my pen to sketch rather than the one tool.

Does anyone know how to do this?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pen tool is not intended for sketching. You would use it more for tracing. You could try the blob brush, or one of the natural media brushes, but they might not work like you expect them to. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0