• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Apple + W closing all open documents

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the most up-to-date version of Illustrator (25.2.2) but for the past few days every time I hit Apple + W it closes all open files as if I'm hitting Apple + Option + W.   Anybody else having this problem and are there any hacks to get around it. It's driving me insane. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check if your Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts... have the correct settings for closing files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, that's all set up correctly. When it first started happening earlier this week I saw somewhere that switching Save in Background off would help. It seemed to for like a day but the issue is back. Thanks though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Deeply frustrating. Also happening when I click on the x of one document (as the person in the conversation you just sent me is experiencing) ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines