• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator artboard keeps moving around, very annoying!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2020 MAc book Pro and a Wacom Intuos Pro tablet. I´m working with Illustrator 2020. A few days ago I started experiencing a very annoying problem while working on AI, the artboard suddenly moves (as if I were using the panning tool) to one of the sides or across, it moves slowly and I can´t do anything until it stops moving by itself, it is now happening very often which makes me lose a lot of work time. I thought it may be something with the Tablet so I uninstalled averything and re installed, but it keeps happening. I just upgraded my OS to Big Sur and it didnt fix anything. Driving me crazy! It happens with any sized files, even whith very simple small ones.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'd recommend you to try steps suggested on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if they help with this concern.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines