• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Brush Lag Issue

New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently purchased a Huion pen/drawing tablet.  I was so excited to use it but it doesn't work well.  It works well for the first few strokes and then all of sudden, if I try to start a brush stroke close to another brush stroke, a circle pops up (it remind me of a symbol when your page is loading or something.)  This delay causes the brush to not start right away and there is a lag.  Does anyone know why this is happening?

I do not have the brush lag when I use a regular mouse.  I do not have the issue with the pad when drawing in Windows Sketch programs.  It is only in Adobe.  I feel like maybe it is a setting of some kind within Adobe.  The same issue happens in Photoshop.

If you have any advise, I would greatly appreciate it!  Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

First thing I'd probably check is that you have installed the latest driver for the Huion tablet you are using.

Which version of Adobe Illustrator are you using? Have you checked with the manufacturer that this version is supported for your device?

• If you look-up your table on the www.huiontablet.com site under products, and scroll to the bottom there is an option t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guide ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing I'd probably check is that you have installed the latest driver for the Huion tablet you are using.

Which version of Adobe Illustrator are you using? Have you checked with the manufacturer that this version is supported for your device?

• If you look-up your table on the www.huiontablet.com site under products, and scroll to the bottom there is an option to submit a question direct to them (in the Q&A tab at the bottom of the page).

Let us know how you go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try and install a Wacom driver on top of the Huion.

This is a hack. It might or might not work. Illustrator doesn't support non-Wacom-tablets well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, loading the Huion Drivers again fixed it.  Monika, Thank you so much, too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! New drivers also fixed this problem for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case, it was workspace issue.

Just set Essential Classic from Window Menu and then Workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just posting for anyone having these issues still. I found that if the Huion Tablet App doesn't have administrator privileges, it also does it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had the same problem with delay in drawing on my Q11K. Deleted all drivers, restarted, installed prelast Driver_14.7.154.586. All works: good presure, no delay in response while drawimg a line.

___
Lottie and Rive animation for your web or mobile project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines