• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator can't create new file

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator can't create new file / window opens but is empty and I can't see my picture account in the right of menù bar.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try and open Preferences > General and there check the "Legacy New file dialog box".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS & Illustrator?

I'd request resetting preferences of Adobe Illustrator and see if it helps. You may follow instructions on this help article to know how to do that.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines