• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator cannot use rgb or use gpu visualization

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry in advance, english is not my first language. Ive been using illustrator for a while now, and ive always use the gpu visualization option, with the animated zoom. After completing an assignment where i had to rasterize some images to make them lighter, illustrator just crashed or failed idk, and when i came back i could no longer use the animated zoom nor use the gpu option, i cannot use it even when i check the square that says "animated zoom", i cant asign a profile, i didnt touch a single file and i didnt delete a thing either, it just happened after that assignment, im desperete and i really need help from an adobe pro or something cause im just crumnling here

also in one of those crashes (only in one) it diesplayed this 

"se prescindira del perfil de color incrustado en este documento porque los ajutes de color estan configurtados para una gestion de color compatible con ilustrator 6.0
incrustado: coated FOGRA39 (ISO 1267 - 2:2004)" obviously thats in spanish and im sorry but im afraid that if i transalte it, i will do it wrong

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Thanks for providing the information. Please follow the instructions below to reset preferences manually:

• Close all Adobe applications. 
  • Go to Location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe 
  • Rename Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings.old 
  • Launch Illustrator from the Creative Cloud. 

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. Thi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcelo,

Sorry to hear about this. We'll be happy to help. Would you mind sharing version of OS & Illustrator?

I'd recommend resetting the Illustrator preferences. Please click on this help article to know how to do that.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article. Also, please make sure you have OS and GPU updated to the latest version.

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so from what i know i have the latest version of illustrator, also im using windows 10 the x64 version 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also sorry, i dont really know how to restart illustrator, i dont see the butto where i should restart it, also when pressing ctrl alt Shift when its loading doesnt seem to change anything, is there another way to restart it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for providing the information. Please follow the instructions below to reset preferences manually:

• Close all Adobe applications. 
  • Go to Location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe 
  • Rename Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings.old 
  • Launch Illustrator from the Creative Cloud. 

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. This way all your old settings will be saved in .old folders and Illustrator will recreate new folders with default settings.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines