Highlighted

Illustrator CC 2019 Crashed using brush tool on Windows10 System

New Here ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I using the brush with pressure, after a while it's not working. It's crashed and needs to reopen that. It happens when I working in illustration. How can I solve now? Illustrator​ !

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator CC 2019 Crashed using brush tool on Windows10 System

New Here ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I using the brush with pressure, after a while it's not working. It's crashed and needs to reopen that. It happens when I working in illustration. How can I solve now? Illustrator​ !

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand Illustrator is crashing while using the brush tool with pressure. That's definitely shouldn't be happening. In order to help you with this, we would need a few more details like:

• OS (Exact version of Windows/ MAC)
  • Version of Illustrator
  • Is it happening with a specific file or with new files as well?
  • Which graphics tablet you are using and when was the driver was updated last time?

Looking forward to your response!

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
Thanks for your response. Here are my details:
OS: Windows 10 Enterprise_version 1903 (OS Build 18362.53)
Version of Illustrator: Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 v23.0.2.567 64bit
Graphic tablet: Huion Inspiroy H640p

During the illustration, always it happened.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the following steps and let us know if that helps:

PS: Please do not use CDs and DVDs

Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
elizejek LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening for me.

I just uploaded the update thinking it will help. I'm curious if the issue was resolved with the instructions below??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines