• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CC 2019 is causing system slow and hanged sometimes

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Mac OS 10.13 Intel Core i7 16 GB. Ever since I updated to the CC 2019, illustrator became laggy and slow. The other adobe apps worked fine after the update. I saw here that I should try turning the dictation off but that didn't help.
Everything in illustrator is slow now. And if I use the blend tool a lot in one document the eyedropper option in the gradient window becomes unavailable. Everything even if it's as simple as moving from one art board to the next or zooming in/out is lagging

Before that I designed many heavy graphics for different websites using OLD EXE. But now I want to design simple mockups for my site. and It cause slow.  Please suggest what to do?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, have you tried using Adobe Illustrator 2021? Are you experiencing the same problems? Is hardware acceleration enabled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines