Illustrator CC 2019 not available to install

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

At work, we're running AI 2019 (the newer versions aren't compatible with our type client), and I was having trouble with it so I went to reinstall. It uninstalled, but when I went to reinstall it from the Creative Cloud  platform, the 2019 version isn't available to install. Where can I download the 2019 version? As it is now, I'm unable to do any work.

System: MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 (again, as newer versions aren't compatible with our type client)

Jill

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah id like to know this as well

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jill,

Apologies for the delayed response. I am afraid Adobe Illustrator 2019 is no more available to download. Adobe provides installers for only our current apps and the previous major version of each. You may check out the Adobe's software policy in this regard.

I'd recommend upgrading your app to the latest version.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines