Highlighted

Illustrator CC 2020 Home screen setting won't

New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

so I have come across this problem and can't seem to fix it nor find a solution anywhere. I want my Home screen to open when there are no files open. I have ticked Preferences > General > Show The Home Screen When No Documents Are Open. It works as long as I don't restart Illustrator. Whenever I exit Illustrator and open the program again, the option keeps staying unticked. I have tried to export and import my settings but nothing can't fix the problem. I really would appreciate if someone could help.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Annotation 2020-05-16 132353.png

- zerot69
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator CC 2020 Home screen setting won't

New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

so I have come across this problem and can't seem to fix it nor find a solution anywhere. I want my Home screen to open when there are no files open. I have ticked Preferences > General > Show The Home Screen When No Documents Are Open. It works as long as I don't restart Illustrator. Whenever I exit Illustrator and open the program again, the option keeps staying unticked. I have tried to export and import my settings but nothing can't fix the problem. I really would appreciate if someone could help.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Annotation 2020-05-16 132353.png

- zerot69
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe updating Illustrator to 24.1.2 will help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020 0
Resources