any help or suggestions

Note: photoshop is normal

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It really needs an answer as well. Win10 Graphic Machine just bought, DELL at work same problem. I am disappointed and did not expect such a problem.

At home, the acer notebook has no such problem with a seven-year-old machine.

help or suggestions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This could be due to the drivers  you are using on your graphic card. 

I checked with Adobe employees and the best is to contact your regional Adobe support either by phone or by chat.

They will walk you through simple checks and updates to fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if anyone has found a solution to this issue. This has actually been going on for some time now. There are threads realated to this problem going back several years. I've gotten to the point where I've gotten use to working without overprint view turned on, which kind of stinks as I'm producing print material. I always have to make sure it's turned on when I'm prepping files for the printer. Just curious if there is any new info out there. I know with InDesign there were similar issues going on and one of the resolutions for that was a problem with Extensis Suitcase Fusion preference. Once that was resolved my InDesign was flying again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what I have realized so far in my case is that it has relation with Display resolution. What kind of monitor do you use?

My Dell display is 4K. With other display with resolution  1920x1080 respodn faster.

i changed a few graphics card drivers, no result. Several Illustrator updates so far  and also no results.

I don't know where to look for help
Adobe or NVIDIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My display is an iMac 27-inch (5120 x 2880),  AMD Radeon R9 M380 2048 MB graphics

Would this fit what you are talking about? This has been going on for so long it seems unvlievable that no one can figure this out. With every Illustrator update I hope it's resolved and it's not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes iMac 27-inch (5120 x 2880) it is 5K

also I have also contacted nvidia

i have researched on internet and forums.
think but i am not 100% sure, This is a problem with high resolution Dispalys, 4K,5K, 8K.

Honestly i do not know where to go for help NVIDIA or is it Adobe?
since the problem exists on both OS Windows and OS Macintosh, it's not up to the operating system.

@Eric_Dumas 
he's reading what we're writing, maybe he wants to go deeper into the problem and consult with a colleague who may be more involved in the problem with Adobe Illustator, please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem on iMac Pro (2017) 

3.2 GHz Intel Xeon W

32 GB 2666 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro Vega 56 8 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please discuss your issue in the other thread you posted in. https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/illustrator-cc-is-in-overprint-mode-super-slow/m-p/114300...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines