Highlighted

illustrator cc: embedded image missing / How can get a link if image was embed direct from a website

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community!

A few minutes ago, my macbook discharge meanwhile I was working with a Ai. File. 

When I restart it...the restored file shows all images in black overview and the original file appear with same issue too. The thing is....

like if I where rookie lol... I embbed some images direct from websites and updated in illustrator...

My question is, exist any easy way to recover the image overview as the file shows before macbook's discharge?

its possible get the original link(website link) from embbed images missing in the Ai. File?Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-25 a la(s) 15.46.59.png

😞

Thank you all for your help

Topics

How to, Import and export, SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

illustrator cc: embedded image missing / How can get a link if image was embed direct from a website

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community!

A few minutes ago, my macbook discharge meanwhile I was working with a Ai. File. 

When I restart it...the restored file shows all images in black overview and the original file appear with same issue too. The thing is....

like if I where rookie lol... I embbed some images direct from websites and updated in illustrator...

My question is, exist any easy way to recover the image overview as the file shows before macbook's discharge?

its possible get the original link(website link) from embbed images missing in the Ai. File?Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-25 a la(s) 15.46.59.png

😞

Thank you all for your help

Topics

How to, Import and export, SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHat exactly did you do step by step?

Usually when you drag and drop an image from the web into the Illustrator file, the image gets embedded into the Illustrator file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved now. We'd appreciate if you can share your solution to resolve the problem. This will help other users with the similar situation.
If you still have issues, you may share screenshots or a small video of the workflow so that we can understand your issue better and help you accordingly.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0