Highlighted

Illustrator CC - New document window display error

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i open Illustrator cc, i am not able to see any of the dialog selections except 'X' button. The whole window is gray as the sceenshot.

However i can open any older file and edit it. Also suddenly have appeared decimals in stoke and font size as the screenshot and it doesn't accept any number change.

My pc has 24Gb ram and intel i5-3350p. I never had this problem before. I also uninstalled and re installed the setup of creative cloud app. I have the latest version installed.

Untitled-3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton_Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

In many other posts that mentioned this, uninstalling Avast anti virus solved the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator CC - New document window display error

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i open Illustrator cc, i am not able to see any of the dialog selections except 'X' button. The whole window is gray as the sceenshot.

However i can open any older file and edit it. Also suddenly have appeared decimals in stoke and font size as the screenshot and it doesn't accept any number change.

My pc has 24Gb ram and intel i5-3350p. I never had this problem before. I also uninstalled and re installed the setup of creative cloud app. I have the latest version installed.

Untitled-3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton_Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

In many other posts that mentioned this, uninstalling Avast anti virus solved the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Enthusiast ,
Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Try to uninstall and reinstall Illustrator.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
anosd LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ton Frederiks

Thank you for your solution. That works. Uninstalling Avast solved the problems. I will try to re install the antivirus.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Add a group