Highlighted

Illustrator CC not responding when opening file or blank document

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My illustrator CC 2020 and acrobat are not reponding everytime I try to open a file. I have tried all the standard things like restarting computer, uninstalling and reinstalling. I even uninstalled my whole creative cloud and all adobe apps and reinstalled everything and the problem is still there.

I have made sure that my operating system is upto date (Catalina, MAC OS) and all my adobe apps are as well. Running out of ideas.....

Any feedback would be appreciated.

thanks

Gillian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator CC not responding when opening file or blank document

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My illustrator CC 2020 and acrobat are not reponding everytime I try to open a file. I have tried all the standard things like restarting computer, uninstalling and reinstalling. I even uninstalled my whole creative cloud and all adobe apps and reinstalled everything and the problem is still there.

I have made sure that my operating system is upto date (Catalina, MAC OS) and all my adobe apps are as well. Running out of ideas.....

Any feedback would be appreciated.

thanks

Gillian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to a more appropriate Illustrator forum

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is a printer installed, turned on and set up as the default printer? If you don't have one, install a PDF printer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
Resources