• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator CC update

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try and open files, I get the notice "file was generated by a newer version of illustrator would you like to import this file?", and I don't have the option to say no.  Once the file is opened, I cannot edit it.  Would appreciate help.  Thank you.  Daphne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of Illustrator do you have (not "latest" or "up to date" please)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Illustrator forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daphne,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'd recommend using the latest version of the Adobe Illustrator to open the files. You may follow the steps suggested on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html) to know how to update the Adobe apps. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines