Highlighted

Illustrator CC2020 crashing on macOS

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm working on a presentation on my illustrator and it keeps crashing while opening. I've just saved it...everytime i try to open it again it asks to reload some image and crash right after... it work stuff pleaseee can´t loose an entire day of wrok like this

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator CC2020 crashing on macOS

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm working on a presentation on my illustrator and it keeps crashing while opening. I've just saved it...everytime i try to open it again it asks to reload some image and crash right after... it work stuff pleaseee can´t loose an entire day of wrok like this

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact error message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mayra,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to what Monika asked, I would request sharing some more details like:

1. Version of  Illustrator and macOS.

2. Is it happening with a specific file or all files?

Also, would you mind sharing screenshots or a small video of the workflow? All this information will help us understand the issue better and help you accordingly.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about this trouble. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, we have recently released an update for Illustrator 2020 (v 24.3) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on v24.3, then we recommend you to update to latest version.

If that doesn't help, try steps shared in this help article and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0