• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CC2020 crashing on start-up

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've just reinstalled all my CC apps after a system reset and Illustrator didn't seem to like it that much. I've seen a very similar post from 5 hours ago (by the time of writing) and the user was suggested (by a mod I suppose) to check for a specific line in the crash report and proceed from there and so on, but mine isn't even giving me a crash report (which I suppose is the pop-up window about the problem). It did the first couple of times but after I tried reinstalling the latest version (24.1.1) it's just crashing to desktop after a couple of seconds on the start menu, non responsive.

Now, I have never opened Illustrator prior to this, however all my other adobe apps were and still are working properly.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of OS?
Please try steps provided on community link https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/unable-to-launch-illustrator-cc2020/m-p/11037550?page=1 and let us know if they are making a difference.
Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of OS?
Please try steps provided on community link https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/unable-to-launch-illustrator-cc2020/m-p/11037550?page=1 and let us know if they are making a difference.
Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines