• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator close automatically (asking me to save the changes) after i use an effect.

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

a new total random problem arose, from night to day without me messing up with preferences illustrator sign me out (asking me to save the changes) after i do a number of actions. In this specific case I am applying a shadow with a blur effect, at the moment of acepting the changes and applying it,  the singout widow appear and force me to close the app. 

Any help is appriciated.

cheers and thanks

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi which version of Adobe Illustrator are you using? What are the features of your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Adobe version: 25.1 with an enterprise account.
My PC is a HP probook

intel core i7

cpu 1.80 ghz

16 g Ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to reset preferences? Have you checked if there are any updates available for your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried, but now automatically closes down after a few seconds. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, uninstall the software via Creative Cloud Cleaner tool, this way you will also delete any corrupt files. When finished, reinstall Adobe Illustrator and see if the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is there any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, were you able to sort this out? I'm currently facing the exact same issue. I'd be happy if you can provide some tips on how to sort this out 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to contact Customer Care so they can take a look at it: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

The chat is in the bottom right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines