Highlighted

Illustrator could only partially read this file. No troubleshooting from this help center has helped

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I keep getting this error:

Illustrator could only partially read this file.

I have tried the uninstall and reinstall suggestion numerous times. I have also updated my Windows to make sure that is not the issue. Today is the first time I have seen this message. Can somebody help me please. I have emailed file@adobe.com with no response so far. 

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator could only partially read this file. No troubleshooting from this help center has helped

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I keep getting this error:

Illustrator could only partially read this file.

I have tried the uninstall and reinstall suggestion numerous times. I have also updated my Windows to make sure that is not the issue. Today is the first time I have seen this message. Can somebody help me please. I have emailed file@adobe.com with no response so far. 

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Illustrator forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if the file is somehow corrupt.  That can happen from time to time do to several reasons outside of the software.

What version of Illustrator are you using....  do you have a Mac or PC?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2020 0