Highlighted

Illustrator could only partially read this file - SOS HELP

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot access any of my files now. 
Adobe Technician, please help in assisting this matter ASAP as I have deadlines.
Capture.JPG
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator could only partially read this file - SOS HELP

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot access any of my files now. 
Adobe Technician, please help in assisting this matter ASAP as I have deadlines.
Capture.JPG
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Please check the previous post about this issue, maybe it can be helpful: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C5CHFA_enCO729CO729&sxsrf=ALeKk02y8ufvEZe9CxXyYHSv69cGK3TANA%3A16...

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & Illustrator? You have mentioned that all files are giving you this message. Are these files saved on a local drive or on a network?

If they are on a network drive, please copy them on local drive and try opening them. Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0