illustrator crashes in windows 10 while using new repeat tool

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i use the grid repeat tool my illustrator keeps crashing after every minute. it's working fine with the mirror and radial repeat tool. 

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, Performance, Tools

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting preferences or even uninstalling and reinstalling?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & Illustrator? Does it happen while working in a specific file or all? Have you tried disabling the GPU Performance under Preferences > Performance?

Additionally, you may follow this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & see if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines