• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator crashes while creating new file

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys if you don´t understand what I say, sorry, I´m brazilian. I installed my Illustrator today, but idk what is going on, everytime I´m opening a new file, the Illustrator closes by itself, does someone know what can I do?

Thks

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & Illustrator?

You may also try resetting the Illustrator preferences once and see if it helps.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & Illustrator?

You may also try resetting the Illustrator preferences once and see if it helps.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a printer connected, turned on and set up as the default printer?

Is the driver up to date?

When you previously had a printer, but it's no longer there, did you delete it from your system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines