• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator crashes while saving

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past few days, I have been trying to create Illustrator artboards for my class and have been repeatedly denied the ability to save my progress at any time. Each time that I save, Illustrator shows me the spinning color wheel for a few seconds, then crashes, and shows me a page telling me that "Adobe Illustrator 2020 quit unexpectedly" and a rundown of code (nonsense to me) of the problem detail and system configuration. 

Lastly, when I open my file that I tried to save, it is a recovery file that either lost all progress that I made or even deletes more data than I had before.

I need Illustrator to work for me soon because of the upcoming final that I have. I'm not sure what to do...

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a printer connected to your computer? Set up as the default printer and turned on? Is the printer driver up to date?

Are all your fonts OK?

Do you save on the local harddisk?

You could also contact Customer Care and have them check out your system. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Have you tried resetting the preferences? https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#setting_illustrator_preferences

Also, check the hard disk permissions. Depend on the Operating System there are applications for check it.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines