• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CS6 save file error

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Illustrator CS6 and for a couple of days, I cannot save files if I put an image in the file. Further, I cannot open old files and save them in another place. I had the problem already, quite a while ago but then just switched from the 64-bit version to the 32-bit version and I was able to save stuff again. In the mean time, the 64-bit version worked again but now both versions do not work anymore. Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?

What happens when you try? Do you get error messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the fast reply. I am using Windows 10. There is no error after clicking on save. First, it freezes (not responding) and then illustrator just closes without saving anything. I also try to save it as pdf or eps, same problem but I can export it, e.g. as Jpeg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines