• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator doesn't appear in Creative Cloud desktop app after uninstalling

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Macbook Pro 15' mid 2012 I couldn't open my Illustrator files anymore. I decided to uninstall and reinstall Illustrator CC. When I wanted to reinstall the app, it didn't appear in the Creative Cloud app list. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leslie,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Please check and make sure that you have selected "All apps" on left hand side menu of Creative Cloud app.
CC all apps.png

If that doesn't help, then uninstall Creative Cloud app with Cleaner tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) and reinstall it from here (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html). Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to know if the steps suggested above worked for you, or the issue still persists. Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines