• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator download

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im  having issues downloading illustrator on desk top using my cromebook. it takes me to an emial me the link page which ive sent the link and when i then click on the link through my email it just takes me straight back to the same email me the link page. ive tried to use different email adresses. ive clicked on old and new links. all just do the same. ive been reading adobe is suppose to be good with cromebooks so i dont understand why its not working. the same happens with photoshop. im logged in via my university which has brought the hole adobe package however these two just dont seem to be working. it will allow me to buy it and then use it . so it cant be my device . im really confusing if anyone could reccomened anything it would be very much appreciated . thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Illustrator will not work with a Chromebook. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I agree with Larry.

I am  afraid Chromebooks are not supported by Adobe applications. You may only install Creative Cloud desktop apps on a macOS & Windows machine. Please find more information on Adobe Illustrator system requirements page.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines