Highlighted

Illustrator Elements

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud includes many professional programs, but it is expensive. Not everyone can afford to pay the subscription cost. Therefore, Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are important alternatives for amateurs and people on a low budget. In addition to Photoshop and Premiere, Illustrator is one of the most popular and most used Adobe products. That means many people have to choose between buying Creative Cloud, or buying the Elements-program and ignoring Illustrator or finding options from other companies. To solve this problem, I think that Adobe should present Illustrator Elements. It would complete the set of Elements-programs in a really good way. I would buy it, and I think that many others would too.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator Elements

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud includes many professional programs, but it is expensive. Not everyone can afford to pay the subscription cost. Therefore, Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are important alternatives for amateurs and people on a low budget. In addition to Photoshop and Premiere, Illustrator is one of the most popular and most used Adobe products. That means many people have to choose between buying Creative Cloud, or buying the Elements-program and ignoring Illustrator or finding options from other companies. To solve this problem, I think that Adobe should present Illustrator Elements. It would complete the set of Elements-programs in a really good way. I would buy it, and I think that many others would too.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Illustrator on the iPad an option for you?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying. Unfortunately, I need a computer program. This probably applies to more people.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Resources