• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator error when printing. Threads are in waiting status.

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, first time post. We get the following error when printing and it takes a while to go away and then it prints. I have used network and local files, same issue. I have printed to USB Cabled printers and networked printers, same issue. The error is as follows:IMG_4976.JPG

Is this a hardware or software issue. I was going to get a new PC with better CPU, GPU, Ram, and SSD drives. Will this solve it or as I have read on other sites that this has been going on for a few years.

Also would increasing the ram in the printer change anything?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Illustrator is very prissy when it cannot find a printer. This might be caused by the setup of the default printer and also Illustrator doesn't like printer queues.

Some Windows updates have messed with the default printer setting, so you might want to double check that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines