Illustrator - .exe BAD IMAGE - Cannot run on Windows? Was working fine before

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Adobe Cloud working fine on this computer and just today - I tried to open Illustrator (which I have been using on this computer for a few months now) - just came up with this error message. It says the program is not designed to run on Windows?

So odd because the program has been working fine on my computer. I even de-installed it and re-installed and same error message.  

Screenshot (32).png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Find the latest version for Microsoft Visual C++ install and repair them...regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
defaulttq3ml4sc220z AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand how...

I'm just a fashion designer trying to do some illustrator flats on here. Kind of frustrated the program was working perfectly fine and then overnight it decided to come up with this error message? I'm on a Razer Blade 15 RTX 2060...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines