Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator file cannot open from creative cloud

Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since i have to work from home ive decided to use extra laptop to help my work. so i installed my creative cloud apps and other applications. but then when i tried to open ai. file from library, it won't open and stays as first page. i don't know what went wrong but i wish yall could help..?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean the CC library that is a panel in the application?

How did you add the file to the library, drag from the desktop to the library? Drag an object in Illustrator to the library?

How do you open the file from the library, by double clicking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My situation is a bit different, but I'm trying to open a file from the Cloud and nothing is happening. 

I posted it here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/project-not-opening-from-the-cloud-error-openning-quot-qu...

Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines