• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator File Uploading Problem

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I'm saving my files, Always It uploading to network. If its for only small files, I can accept. But when I'm working on huge size, that time It making severe trouble. We saving for avoid losing anything. But everytime it's giving tension while we working on illustrator. Anyone have an Idea? Please reply me with further solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version, which system?

When you say saving to network, what exactly does that mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 7. While I'm working on Illustrator, that time if I save my files into local disk, it shows one pop up message as Your file uploading to network. I don't like to upload  my files. But everytime It shows like that. If it's only for small files, I can agree. But sometimes I'm handling huge sizes files. That time, my time totally wasting. How to avoid from uploading files when I'm saving on my drive? Illustrator.jpg

Give me proper solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where exactly do you save your files, what is the name of the folder, is it synched to a cloud server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using local server for our file saving. And then sometimes I'm saving my files on my system. This problem happening while I'm saving my files on our local server or desktop too. By your question, If the folder name or that folder synched with cloud, that time I agrees that files automatically upload to cloud. But why it's happens for saving on desktop too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of Local Area Network connection is being used by the computer? Standard Ethernet? Gigabit Ethernet? WiFi? Chances are likely that is the bottleneck causing all the lag. The amount of lag is going to be considerably worse if multiple users are accessing or saving files to the same server. I personally can't stand such arrangements since saving directly to a local hard disc inside the computer is going to be much faster, even if it's a regular old magnetic eSATA hard disc. The speed difference is gigantic when getting into solid state drives,  like M.2 NVMe SSDs.

The fastest, most efficient thing would be working on a file saved only to the computer's local hard disc and then sending that file to the server when the editing is finished.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're all didn't understood. I just want to avoid from upload my files to cloud while I'm saving. I'm not comes to discuss abiut speed or slow about network. But I'm asking about to control the file upload to cloud network while i'm working on illustrator. Illustrator.jpg

Give me solution for avoid uploading file to network....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is caused by your system. Somehow it's set up in a way that it always synchronizes with some network. Automatically. Contact your IT admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines