• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator FREE trial

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do people like me, have to go to a forum to find out how long the 'illustrator ' free trial is?

Why can Adobe not make this clear before you start?

Why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Don’t know because the first thing I saw was

Try the latest release of Illustrator for free.

Seven-day trial, no credit card required.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t know because the first thing I saw was

Try the latest release of Illustrator for free.

Seven-day trial, no credit card required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I cancel illustrator 7 day trial I accidentally wrong pressed it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I tried Illustrator for 6 days then tried to cancel. 1st It said my password was wrong. So I then went to my electronic copy of the password, but it would not accept cut and paste, looked for the rest of the last day of trial to speak to somebody, no luck. family emergency next day. got back into it today and had to completely rest my password, then tried again on the 1800 number been engaged since 9.05 am now 3.44 pm same day and I can just feel i'll be blamed for the inability to cancel...............tried to log in with new password, everything flashing red"pay your account before anything else" What a con job, can't cancel with them so cancelled the credit card instead. I might also add I bought a fully functional licensed version of Adobe CS3 in 2010, now no longer works cause my graphics guy set it up and used his password. Adobe did try to help, but without my dead graphics guys password, the old purchase is invalid.

You get it right, give us your money now, but if we think we're not making enough we'll hit you up for more later! good luck with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The forum cannot solve account issues. No one on the forum has access to your account.

Please reach out to Customer Care via chat on this page (bottom right, you have to be logged into your account) https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines