Exit

Illustrator freezes when trying to replace missing lined file

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

I would really need your help. Illustrator crashes every time I try to do this:

When I click replace button in missing linekd file prompt windows explorer window opens where I could find missing file. After I click replace the search window on the top right corner illustrator freezes and nothing happens anymore... even if I let it sit for 3 hours. I have to forcefuly quit the program in the task manager.

Athellionn_0-1616172639389.png

Any advice what to do? I have every driver updated and illustrator is also updated... Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote it in a bit stupid way. Here is the correction!

When I click replace button in missing linked file prompt windows explorer window opens where I could find missing file. After I click  the search window on the top right corner illustrator freezes and nothing happens anymore... even if I let it sit for 3 hours. I have to forcefully quit the program in the task manager. This feature is unusable for me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Same problem here... Almost a year later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines