• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator freezes when trying to save as PDF

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator has been working fine up until yesterday. I have been working with patterns/ swatches. Now when i try to save the file to PDF illustrator just freezes and does not respond (just get the spinning rainbow wheel). I have unistalled. installed newest version of illustrator several times. updated my ios. What can i try next. I need to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version?

Which system?

Where do you save files?

What's in your file? What is different to the files you *can* save?

Do you have a printer installed and turned on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to the questions asked by Monika, would you mind sharing if you have this issue with a specific file or all? Are you trying to save the file on a network drive or local drive?

This information would help us assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines