Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator hangs on open: Apple M1

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator 25.2.1, Big Sur 11.2.3

I can't get Illustrator to open. It hangs on the opening screen, at different places each time, although usually on "Checking Plug-in: PathfinderUI.aip." I've tried removing and reinstalling Creative Cloud and Illustrator, and using older versions of Illustrator. I've also tried re-installing Rosetta 2, restarting the computer, etc. 

It did open successfully a few times at first, oddly, but I've now tried many times and no dice.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Hi there!

Have you tried removing everything with the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool? I had the same issue and this was the only thing that helped. Make sure you follow the instructions on the download page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Contributor ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Have you tried removing everything with the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool? I had the same issue and this was the only thing that helped. Make sure you follow the instructions on the download page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! That worked. I hope this answer helps others. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines