• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Hangs on Reflect / Rotate

Explorer ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wwhen i reflect or rotate objects,  AI simply always hangs. I cant deselect object and object keeps spinning . Mouse become a black arrow and i can only shut down AI via CTRL+ALT+CANC  . 

Im reading its a known bug . any solution ? 

Im running AI 25.2.3 updated 3 days ago on Win10 on AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core 3.20 GHz , 16 GM Ram, drawing on XpPen innovator 16

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi .. is there any solution to this ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by 'object keeps spinning'? The object you are trying to rotate?

Does this happen if you use a mouse instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doug,

ive tried only with mouse and its actually working fine ... seems ok then . will test more , thanks !!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doug , i tried again with my drawing tablet , and it still hangs. i simply cannot release the rotation and get stuck with small black arrow as pointer . all PC magically slows donw , i can barely get run CTRL ALT CANC and kill the application . 

is it related to AI or my drawing tablet software ?

besides this, my drawing tablet is workign fantastically im using all the time both on AI and PS .. 

thanks, 

Fabio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines