Highlighted

Illustrator Ipad Pen Pressure

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently bought an ipad to not have to deal with drawing with a mouse on illistrator. Problem here is that whenever i try to create a pressure sensitive brush it is completely grayed out. All of the previous posts ive read only deal with Wicom tablets and not with IpadsScreen Shot 2020-07-04 at 11.53.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-04 at 11.54.08 AM.png

Words cannot describe how appreciative i would be of any help. 

Topics

Bug, Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator Ipad Pen Pressure

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently bought an ipad to not have to deal with drawing with a mouse on illistrator. Problem here is that whenever i try to create a pressure sensitive brush it is completely grayed out. All of the previous posts ive read only deal with Wicom tablets and not with IpadsScreen Shot 2020-07-04 at 11.53.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-04 at 11.54.08 AM.png

Words cannot describe how appreciative i would be of any help. 

Topics

Bug, Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you already managing Illustrator, using some utility, with the iPad?

I think you need to use a pencil.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an apple pencil, not sure what the first sentence means lol

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Sidecar as connection?

In the Illustrator preferences can you try and uncheck "Wacom" in "Devices" and check "Draw in Realtime" - does that work?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
razban1 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can use sidecar or astropad, unfortunately neither of those suggestions worked. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines