• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator is not showing fonts in TYPE- FONT- menu

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem which was described before for earlier Illustrator versions - with the latest Illustrator 25.2.1 when one opens type>font> menu the arrow is not showing the list of fonts (is just a dead end) and ONLY that menu line is not working, I have to use Type window for choosing a font.  I must say latest updates for Adobe are tragic - Photoshop after opening has to "think" and is not working for a few seconds - all of this is not a Windows problem and few Adobe updates back everything was working. We are paying for product which is going worse... WHY? I would prefer less often updates but optimized, tested and just working. Some people use your software for work.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris,

Apologies for the delayed response. I'd request you to follow the suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines