• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator is running Slow and jagged. In simple files or complex files. I

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Painfully slow moving objects. Jagged movements. Perfomance slowing work flow costing time and money!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version?

Which system?

Which hardware?

What's in the file?

How large is the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im having the same issue. bought a brand new 2020 iMac 27in with eith mac OS Catalina, running 3.8GHX 8 core, AMD radeon Pro 5500 XT 8GB.  When Illustrator first installed it ran really smooth but it crashed 2 times, one while moving a simple object, and the second time when attempting to save a file.

I'm using CC 24.3 

The file sizes dont really matter, if its a simple squre with a solid fill or more complex drawings with text and other things like a gradient or overlays, moving the objects is choppy and slow. 

I do remember after the second trash adobe had "fixed" the issue but now its slow and choppy. yes it hasnt crashed since, but its unbarable, espeically when dealing with a client face to face. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines