• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator just keeps loading

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Illustrator just stopped working. Whenever I open a file or create a new one, it just keeps on loading and nothing comes up.

Tried to install and uninstall the program but still it does not work. Also did some updates.

What to do with this?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you tell us the features of your computer? Have you also tried uninstalling Illustrator using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS & Adobe Illustrator? Did using Creative Cloud Cleaner tool help as suggested by @italosan?
If you still have issues, I'd request you to try the suggestions given on this community post & let us know if they help.

Regards,
Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines