• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator library

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to add a swatch or use a swatch from my illustrator library.  I have loged out, reinstalled illustrator, still does not work.   I added a swatch to the Library on inDesign and it works fine just not illustrator.   Can someone tell me how to fix this.

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Hard to replicate your problem.

You may contact Adobe support and/or try this forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/bd-p/cc-services?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all&topics=label-libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a library full of edited images and designs and it all disappeared yesterday evening. I was fine yetsterday morning. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please create your own new thread and tell us all the details about your system, version and what kind of library you are talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you log out of your Creative Cloud account and then in again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have MacOS Catalina.  I have illustrator up to date, and it is the illustrator library that is not working.

I did loged out, and I also unistalled illustrator.  The Library works fine in InDesign.  I try adding a swatch in my coworker library just to check if it was not only me, and his is working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please describe what exactly you are doing and what exactly is happening.

And show screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does not add swatch to librarydoes not add swatch to librarydoes not add swatch to librarydoes not add swatch to librarynothing shows in librarynothing shows in library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hard to replicate your problem.

You may contact Adobe support and/or try this forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/bd-p/cc-services?page=1&sort=latest_replies&f...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines