Highlighted

illustrator ne peut pas démarrer : problème droits accès dossier préférence

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour,

Je viens d'installer illustrator 2020 sur mon pc (windows 10). Illustrator ne veut pas démarrer. J'ai le message d'erreur suivant :

Pour qu'Adobe Illustrator fonctionne correctement, les droits d'accès dossier Préfénreces doivent être 'lecture-écriture'. Le paramètre actuel des droits d'accès est défini de manière incorrecte sur 'lecture seule'.

Or j'ai tous les droits sur les dossiers windows en tant qu'administrator, en particulier sur 

'User\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings'

Merci de votre aide

Topics

Bug, Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

illustrator ne peut pas démarrer : problème droits accès dossier préférence

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour,

Je viens d'installer illustrator 2020 sur mon pc (windows 10). Illustrator ne veut pas démarrer. J'ai le message d'erreur suivant :

Pour qu'Adobe Illustrator fonctionne correctement, les droits d'accès dossier Préfénreces doivent être 'lecture-écriture'. Le paramètre actuel des droits d'accès est défini de manière incorrecte sur 'lecture seule'.

Or j'ai tous les droits sur les dossiers windows en tant qu'administrator, en particulier sur 

'User\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings'

Merci de votre aide

Topics

Bug, Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please refer to this help article and check if you have provided the right permissions to all the folders: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/preferences-folder-read-only-error.html

Let us know if it works or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Thanks for your help. So I did go to the preferences folder read only but the problem has not been solved. The same problem happens with illustrator, indesign and after effect, but not photoshop.

I was on line with Microsoft who claims that the read-only flag is control by the system on windows, not by the user...

Your help would be much appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying. Since this is happening with multiple applications. I would request if you can log in to Hidden Admin account (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfbMs3w-Z3s&t=53s). Check how the application works there.

This video shows how to enable the hidden administrator account on Windows 10. This works for Windows 8 and 7 seven as well. Here is the command to enable th...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Joliciel LATEST
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem; I’ve tried both solutions by making sure under security properties the user is an administrator, and all the Deny selections are unchecked. After that I’ve run the following as an administrator in the command window “CMD” and did the following command, “net user administrator /active: yes.” When this is done, I did apply the identical command with the administrator replaced by the administrator user name. Even after all that, all the Adobe programs do not start excepting Acrobat. I’ve tried to copy and paste a file from a folder to the Adobe Illustrator versions 23 and 24 folder; the file was successfully copied. What is the next thing do I have to do to make the program work when we encounter this type of issue. The other things that I’ve tried, I’ve uninstalled and reinstall the programs. Even after a reinstallation of all of them, I’m unable to make any Adobe programs work except for Acrobat.

Regards,

Joliciel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines