• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator not able to open - stuck on ngl-stg window?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

I've tried to fire up Illustrator this morning and keep getting this: 

jmacosta66_0-1596711040755.png

I've uninstalled and reinstalled CC, I've run the clean up tool and rebooted the laptop and now I'm at a loss. 

Can anyone help?

Much appreciated!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

The problem you are having is the same I had with Premiere. I run multiple platforms and switch between computers on the fly to do my work. The "ngl-stg" window is trying to tell you that you have multiple platforms active.

A co-worker gave me a solution. Use the link <account.adobe.com/sessions> to deactivate all platforms that are running your Adobe subscription. Re-log back in Adobe and you should have access to the programs. Worked brilliantly for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estou tendo o mesmo problema no meu Illustrator, estou toda a parte da manhã sem trabalhar por este motivo, aonde está a equipe Adobe para resolver este problema?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also not able to get any of the Adobe Suite apps working. The software is stuck at some NGL-STG window and it keeps on loading forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same on my side, have the same blank image. Can not open any programs!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue. 
I have restarted and logged out and in so many times and in so many diffrent ways. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please all try and disconnect from the internet and then try again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem you are having is the same I had with Premiere. I run multiple platforms and switch between computers on the fly to do my work. The "ngl-stg" window is trying to tell you that you have multiple platforms active.

A co-worker gave me a solution. Use the link <account.adobe.com/sessions> to deactivate all platforms that are running your Adobe subscription. Re-log back in Adobe and you should have access to the programs. Worked brilliantly for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines