Highlighted

illustrator not changing from cymk to rgb

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was working in a RGB format and somehow i did something in color setting in illustrator 2020. 

now its not reverting to RGB whatever i change to sRGB in color stting and profiles also i changed the document to RGB. 

whenever i exporting this document to png or svg its exporting as cymk(dull print colors). but when i exporting as jpeg it was successfully in RGB. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 7.44.16 PM.png

 This is the color settinng in my mac

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

The document mode is changed using File > Document color mode > RGB resp CMYK

When you change from RGB to CMYK, of course colors get converted to something that can be reproduced in CMYK color mode. But when you change to RGB again, then don't expect colors to get as bright as they used to be. They won't.

PNG cannot be CMYK. The file format doesn't support it.

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

illustrator not changing from cymk to rgb

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was working in a RGB format and somehow i did something in color setting in illustrator 2020. 

now its not reverting to RGB whatever i change to sRGB in color stting and profiles also i changed the document to RGB. 

whenever i exporting this document to png or svg its exporting as cymk(dull print colors). but when i exporting as jpeg it was successfully in RGB. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 7.44.16 PM.png

 This is the color settinng in my mac

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

When you change from RGB to CMYK, of course colors get converted to something that can be reproduced in CMYK color mode. But when you change to RGB again, then don't expect colors to get as bright as they used to be. They won't.

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2020 0